Hoyt Ventum 80lb limb cracked?

I'd like peoples opinion on my ventum 33 (60 pound) Just got it yesterday, the box was quite beat up, and upon opening it I've noticed a bunch of scratches and two gouges (one on a limb, one on the riser near the rest). Yet to shoot any arrows, wouldnt mind some opinions regarding the top left limb, and if it is safe to shoot. Cant really tell if the damage is cosmetic or something more serious.

View attachment 341560

That looks certainly undesirable on a new bow to me.

However from a standpoint of safety, personally I wouldn't have issues with it for what I can tell. It's past the axle, as long as you can't see a split in the limbs it should be ok.

Check with a cotton ball for splinters. Looks mostly cosmetic, but I'd check it over.

4fletch

Lil-Rokslider
Get a bench press, or even a decent cable press and do what you can yourself.

I just wanted to be funny if we are being honest.

Yeah.

Sarcasm is frequently lost in text.

I tried using the @ to indicate sarcasm for a while.

Apparently I need to learn where the laughing face things are cause that's the appropriate sarcasm indication on Rokslide.

Is this limb cracked? It’s on an 80lb Hoyt Ventum 30 that’s barely a week old with less than 300 shots on it. I shoot 560 grain arrows, love the bow, but this is the second set of limbs they’ve put on this bow. First started to split on the side. Any takes on what they think?View attachment 327857
Any follow up on the cause or outcome of this? Mine 80lb limbs literally have the same marks in the same place.