Hudson, OH Mayor States: Ice Fishing leads to Prostitution - Yes He Did!

tony

WKR
Born and raised in Akron, grandparents live on portage lakes which numerous lakes combined into a state park. I can't remember anyone ice fishing. I'm sure they did but didn't see many people doing it.
The area got hammered with snow this year, more than usual and that's a lot in a regular winter.
Hudson used to be where all the rich people lived.

over the last 30+ years I have been getting priced out of the hunting areas I once loved to hunt, but I can honestly say I never considered selling myself as a prostitute to maintain that lifestyle

and honestly what kind of sex could they be trading for a bucket of worms to go sit in an outdoor hockey rink? Got to admire that dedication I guess

Travis907

WKR
Hudson Springs Lake must be a great place to drill a hole or holes, depending on how much $ you have in your tackle box! Lol

Must have classy prostitutes there. Gotta admire a working woman who doesn’t mind sitting on an ice bucket with a stiff rod in her hand looking down in her “ice hole”! She gets an extra $20 if she wears a MAGA hat! Gotta love the true blue collar workers!

Afhunter1

WKR
You know what’s funny. Now all these prostitutes that never even thought about going ice shanty hoping are sitting at home like…..untapped market. Next time you go they may be everywhere because of this guy. Ha ha