Sold HUGE BATCH of various EASTON arrows, brand new, pre-cut, most inserted, some built

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Full Disclosure - I work for BlackOvis.com and this list of Easton arrows are either builds that were accidentally double built, built with one or two arrows that the inserts got jacked up or shafts that were cut the wrong length (hence 10 or 11 arrows in some of them) or they were simply built to the wrong specs (usually length) that the customer requested.

If you have questions about these arrows, just ask below or a PM. If you want to see images, since there are too many to image, PM me with your phone number and I'll text you images of the arrows with vanes/wraps.

- ALL LENGTHS are listed and measured from the VALLEY OF THE NOCK TO THE END OF THE CARBON

- ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
I've basically listed them at our employee pricing with $5 shipping cost. IF you live in the Salt Lake City area and want to come by the shop to pick them up, you will save the $5.

- I
F you want me to include field tips just add $3 to the price and of course, let me know so I can put them in.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONE OF THESE BELOW, PM ME as I'll sell them from first PM. PLEASE include the arrows you want in the PM title (the number of the listing is cool too). THANKS!

9. PENDING SALE - Easton Axis 5mm Match Grade, 260 spine, 29.25", inserts installed. CUSTOM BUILD OUT with AAE Max Stealth Vanes (2 yellow, 1 red) and green nocks. Retail (built out) is $155, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $80

(Edited 8/4 with the ones that have sold being removed and my last price drop)

Thanks for looking at this listing.

Last edited:

neverquit

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pm sent

FYI I just got a set of custom arrows a week ago from black ovis built by “Justin” and I’m kinda surprised you guys make mistakes. They were perfect .

ZDR

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll take #4

4. Easton Axis 5mm Match Grade, 400 spine, 27.25", inserts not installed, shafts. Retail is $133, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $98

sending PM as well

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
#6. Easton Axis 5mm, 260 Spine, 30". Could you please tell me the inside diameter of these shafts. I cannot find the info on Easton's website or online anywhere. Thanks.
NVM. 5mm is 0.1968"

DMooch

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll take 11 if still available

11. Easton Bloodline, 330 spine, 29", inserts installed. CUSTOM BUILD OUT with Blazer vanes (2 pink, 1 black) black nocks, no wrap, field tips included. Retail (built out) is $135, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $60

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will take #7 if they are still available.

7. Easton FMJ Match Grade, 300 spine, 28", inserts installed with field tips included, shafts. Retail is $163, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $80

Please PM payment info.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.