HUGE Maven Optics Giveaway- the S.1A 25-50x80mm Spotter valued at $2100

hibler60

FNG
I can't say thank you enough to both rockslide and maven. It's so cool you guys do this stuff for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If I understood correctly there are two other folks that might have a real big let down when they realize they were drawn but didn't answer fast enough... haha.

Pretty cool on the B-day timing!

hibler60

FNG
I don't know if my opinion counts for much but I will let you guys know how much I like it once I get it into the field.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes hibler60,
we wanna hear your thoughts on this spotter once you get it in the field!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If I understood correctly there are two other folks that might have a real big let down when they realize they were drawn but didn't answer fast enough... haha.

Pretty cool on the B-day timing!

You are right, but they might not be members. That was the whole reason for the emails/FB messages. I'd rather give it to the guy who's ready to pounce. hibler60 answered just a few minutes after I posted.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You are right, but they might not be members. That was the whole reason for the emails/FB messages. I'd rather give it to the guy who's ready to pounce. hibler60 answered just a few minutes after I posted.

Send them a consolation beer if they were members. ;) Its all good I read what you were doing. Great give away. :)

jeffpg

WKR
That's freakin' awesome hibler60 to win the prize on your birthday!

I hope you have a great hunt to use this on this year, I'm hoping that you do and that you'll be successful!

hibler60

FNG
Thank you everyone for the congrats and the birthday wishes. This is a great forum with a bunch of great people on here.

wncbrewer

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats sir! Happy birthday and enjoy that spotter!