HUGE SALE: KUIU, Scarpa, Therm-a-Rest, FHF, Mystery Ranch, HammockGear,

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GENTS:

Up fpr sale are several of my personal items, all in fantastic shape and perfect working condition. I have sold and bought a ton of gear on here and never disappoint with condition. As always please shoot me a text at 650-799-2749 and I can send pictures/videos directly in the best possible resolution. All items are at my house in Golden, CO if anyone is interested in local pickup. All my gear is from a non-smoking home and very well taken care of.

AVAILABLE ITEMS REMAINING

1) KUIU Chugach Jacket, size medium VIAS. Was bought a while back and only used a handful of times. Fantastic condition. $180 shipped

2) Scarpa / KUIU Grand Dru GTX Boots. Size 10 US, 43 EU. Come with Superfeet orange insoles. Boots have been used last season, and are in fantastic shape, spotlessly clean, and have a ton of life in them. Not too heavy, and built like a castle. New these are selling for $325 now. These ones are all yours for $180 shipped!

3) HammockGear Burrow Top Quilt. ZERO DEGREE. Hunter green exterior with gray interior. Bag has been used very sparingly in a hammock. NO RIPS OR TEARS. Standard size and width. New this is just under $300. Yours for $200 shipped!

4) HammockGear Burrow Top Quilt 40 DEGREEN. Multicam with orange interior. This specific bag comes with an extra 2oz of down fill. Bag has been used a handful of times. NO RIPS OR TEARS. Standard size and width. This is new for $280 or so - Yours for $200 Shipped!

SOLD ITEMS THAT ARE GONE!!!

5) KUIU Chugach Jacket, size large, VERDE. Was bought last year, you can barely tell it has been worn. SOLD.

6) KUIU Merino 145 base layer, VIAS. Size Large. Been washed and worn twice. New these are $85 or so I believe, yours for SOLD. Thanks, Branden.

7) Mystery Ranch Water Bottle Pocket. Foliage gray color. I think these are new for like $25 bucks or so. Yours For SOLD

8) Mystery Ranch Shoulder sling pocket. Perfect condition - foliage gray. new these are $45 bucks. Yours for SOLD

9) Mystery Ranch Load Lifter, foliage gray. Compatible with the NICE frame for elevation your load. new these are $50. Yours for SOLD

10) Knives of Alaska Bear cub with rubber handle and sheath. This is the small caping knife, non serrated edge. Knife has been used once or twice and mostly just sat in my truck. It has never even been resharpened. New these are about $60.00. SOLD!

11) KUIU Peloton 130 Long Sleeve Crew T. I have 2 of these both of which have been worn ONE TIME. Major brown is one color, the other one is graphite. Both are size XL but fit pretty close to skin like a large. The screening and fabric on both is in near new condition. These retail for $60 each.... SOLD.

12) FHF Gear Foliage Gray Bino Harness. Size fits the Vortex Razor HD bino's. This one has mostly sat in my center console of the truck. It is the solid gray one making it from FHF's first generation, not the current one with the two-tone. Its in near mint condition. New these retail for about $100..... yours for SOLD.

13) Therma-rest NeoAir Xlite sleeping pad. Size regular. In perfect working condition and only used a handful of times. This pad compresses really well and weighs next to nothing. This is the same one KUIU sells on their site. Retails for $159.99. Yours shipped for SOLD.

14) Cacoon Pillow - inflatable. Used a couple times. this is the green one they sell at REI for about $35.00. Yours for $20 shipped. Packs down to the size of a baseball. Little stuff sack is included. If you buy the pad - i'll throw in this pillow for free!! SOLD.

Shoot me a text for pictures. 650-799-2749.

Last edited:
OP
B

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
280 got the FHF. Ryan parker got the mystery ranch.

Todd - still waiting on PMT for the Pelotons....

OP
B

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After one hour of selling - Scarpa Boots, Chugach Medium Vias, and Both Hammock Gear are all thats left!

Keep it coming!

OP
B

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys everything has been shipped that was sold! Still have both hammock gear top quilts, the Chugach vias jacket, and the scarpa boots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys, deal with confidence, just received my super down hooded jacket in perfect condition and fast shipping.........

OP
B

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys - price drop again on items. Gotta move these!!!!

I also have a vortex 1000 rangefinder that is like new for $220 shipped. Let's go!!!!