Humorous form 1 suppressor models/serial numbers??

Geewhiz

WKR
Just for fun I was looking into the process of submitting an ATF form 1 for a home built suppressor. When filling out the form it asks for a model name and serial number. Since you are the manufacturer, it appears as though you can name it just about anything you want and give it any serial number you want.

I have since been reading about some rather unique and humorous model names/serial numbers folks have given to their form 1 suppressors.

I was getting a kick out of reading through some of them and was curious if any of you folks have or have heard of any unique or witty models or serial numbers?

My favorite was model: JENNY sn: 8675309 🤘

Kilboars

WKR
Just for fun I was looking into the process of submitting an ATF form 1 for a home built suppressor. When filling out the form it asks for a model name and serial number. Since you are the manufacturer, it appears as though you can name it just about anything you want and give it any serial number you want.

I have since been reading about some rather unique and humorous model names/serial numbers folks have given to their form 1 suppressors.

I was getting a kick out of reading through some of them and was curious if any of you folks have or have heard of any unique or witty models or serial numbers?

My favorite was model: JENNY sn: 8675309

We must be the same age:)

They played at Disney World for grad night in 1982

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Geewhiz

Geewhiz

WKR
We must be the same age:)

They played at Disney World for grad night in 1982

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TBH I wasn't even born in the year nineteen hundred and eighty two. Haha but ol Tommy Tutone is high on my list.