Hunt Comfort Lone Wolf Pad...

Danishhunter

Back in 2013’ish I bought a Hunt Comfort seat pad for my LW hang-on stand from Draves Archery in Illinois, who were kind enough to ship it to Denmark.
Alas that fine shop is no more...
And now I need another pad like it...
But... they seem to have been discontinued?
Would anybody happen to know a place I can get it? - or someone who would part with such a pad...🤩

Attachments

• A153A507-24B8-4854-B8AF-5E2D01AC1A53.jpeg
    A153A507-24B8-4854-B8AF-5E2D01AC1A53.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 24

OctoberGold

That particular pad was replaced by the hunt comfort outpost, which at one point was a direct fit match. It looks like they have now redesigned the outpost so that it has a different shape. I'd guess it would still fit, just probably not as well.

OP
Danishhunter

Danishhunter

I’m sure you’re right - in any case the current outpost is no where near the shape of the Alpha cast seat...☹️
That is why I’m looking for the older version - but I fear it might be very hard to find one, even used...
But I was not aware of a “better fitting” Outpost version - that might work also...

rj2

Well Known Rokslider
i was trading a XOP harness a few months ago, and wanted an outpost seat cushion in return. I had someone offer me the seat your looking for, but ended up trading for an outpost from someone else. I can't find which user from which forum it was, but I still have his phone number. I will pm it to you.

rj2

Well Known Rokslider
also, I think the picture of the outpost on their site just has a bad angle. if you can find an outpost that should be perfect fit too. here is an example of the outpost

51ifVHaSlNL.jpg

OP
Danishhunter

Danishhunter

Well, looks like a good fit - hard to tell if they changed it, talked to them the other day, sounds to me like they have som kind of beef with LW - if they have in deed changed the Outpost, maybe that has something to do with it?
And with the discontinuation of the HC Lone Wolf pad?...🙈

OP
Danishhunter

Danishhunter

- also I dont know if you can actually PM me with the phonenumber - om a newbie member right now, that limits things quite a bit...

rj2

Well Known Rokslider
the hunt comfort lone wolf pad like you have basically got renamed to the outpost at some point