Hunt Plan retires 2025

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Fellas, in case you read it on my website in the coming weeks or months and are confused or concerned, don't be. I've been a Hunt Planner for over 20 years now and I've decided to retire that chapter of my business model starting in 2026. Many of my groups are repeat guests these days and I'd like to gradually relieve the pressure on some of my best spots. I'll only offer a behind-the-scenes service to support past guests on future endeavors once the ones I have currently booked have completed their adventures in 2025.

I'm still very much around and will stay active here, just trimming the business fat to stay lean for year 30 in business. I'll still have raft rentals and sales, TAG Bags, and other stuff you'll appreciate, just giving up the Hunt Planning to open the can on new ventures.

Much respect and thank you all for the chance to support you and yours.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm very happy for you LB as you move to your next chapter of business development...you have been and will always be one of the good guys in my book, sir. You have brought so much forward over the years for the rest of us to benefit and enjoy.

As you already know, I am a completely satisfied customer of many of your fine products over the years as well as your unmatched exceptional customer support and service. Well done sir, well done!! I will continue to enjoy sharing stories with you of mutually enjoyed float-trip rivers/locations each year.

The best to you always LB...and thank you for your dedication and support to those of us who have served, as well as your service as a fellow veteran!

Well, I hate it I won’t get a chance to do a hunt with you. But I certainly appreciate all your input here and wish you the best of luck with whatever you’ve got up your sleeve.

bmrfish

WKR
Good luck LB and thanks for the adventures! (Does this mean we get to steal our favorite pilot?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E Butler

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you very much for providing a hunt of a lifetime to my buddy and I. Good luck with your new adventures.