Hunter Super Light (With Hood) › Rectangular Sleeping Bag

KLWild

FNG
Does anybody have experience with this bag? I have pretty much given up on mummy style bags. I've been reading good things about it, minus its packability, which I'm not as concerned about. I backpack hunt out of a Mystery Ranch Metcalf, and usually only spend about 3 nights out each trip. I am open to other suggestions as my search for a warm bag with room is just now starting.

Titan_Bow

WKR
At 6.3 pounds, I would not be backpacking with it. I’m guessing it would also take up a considerable amount of pack space. That’s just not the right bag for backpacking IMO. Mummy bags don’t bother me, but if they did I would probably explore quilts or check out REI and Nemo brand rectangular bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KLWild

KLWild

FNG
At 6.3 pounds, I would not be backpacking with it. I’m guessing it would also take up a considerable amount of pack space. That’s just not the right bag for backpacking IMO. Mummy bags don’t bother me, but if they did I would probably explore quilts or check out REI and Nemo brand rectangular bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I must have seen a different weight for this bag somewhere. Looking into quilts now and they seem like a much better option for my style of sleeping. Thank you!