Hunters Wedge Mini Bag

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
My new favorite rear bag. I packed this guy all over in November, it’s lightweight and unlike most little bags very effective.

d6a521df674e74f37bfad8a623948742.jpg

e607f91fa248f2c7645e83408958290d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What are you using for fill Ryan? Or do they come with fill? My rear bag I pack Around is too small about half the time. You should bring one home with you for me when you come back from Montana.

archp625

WKR
My new favorite rear bag. I packed this guy all over in November, it’s lightweight and unlike most little bags very effective.

d6a521df674e74f37bfad8a623948742.jpg

e607f91fa248f2c7645e83408958290d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well hell Ryan. I bought the Standard bag with the Get Lite then Broz comes out with this. This is what I needed. I ended up leaving my get lite at home on my Montana mule deer hunt because it was just heavy enough.

By the way. I'm glad you guys are making podcasts again. I almost started a post about you guys needing to. Glad it was with Ryan F. as well.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Well hell Ryan. I bought the Standard bag with the Get Lite then Broz comes out with this. This is what I needed. I ended up leaving my get lite at home on my Montana mule deer hunt because it was just heavy enough.

By the way. I'm glad you guys are making podcasts again. I almost started a post about you guys needing to. Glad it was with Ryan F. as well.
That seems to happen to me all the time. I research I buy and bam they make a better mousetrap. HAHA

Thanks for the kind words on the podcast. Tanya has my feet to the fire. We should have one out every Sunday.

archp625

WKR
That seems to happen to me all the time. I research I buy and bam they make a better mousetrap. HAHA

Thanks for the kind words on the podcast. Tanya has my feet to the fire. We should have one out every Sunday.
You and me both.

Awesome I cannot wait. Ryan F. has helped me put a ton through this site and another one he is on a lot.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
between the two bags they are very similar.

regular weighs 19oz
mini weighs 16 oz
There isnt a huge difference in weight. However the mini seems to pack better despite weighing only 3 oz less. The regular is my go to when I'm not packing the bag around. However the regular I have packed around fine chasing antelope and mule deer. Exactly the way ryan packed his in the top picture. The mini is small enough to pack into the top of the backpack for me when my stone glacier avail isnt packed to the gills. Either bag with a hatch out west bipod has made a shooting solution that is good for longer ranges 500+ and as packable as a good system can be IMO. The hatch bipod isnt perfect and I have a few gripes but its versitality is second to almost none.