Hunting Big Mule Deer - a Rokslide.com original film

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work!
Nothing like a teaser to get you pumped up! Man the season is still so far away.........

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This explains why Robby's been so quiet about his season! Anxiously waiting the full length video.

Seriously, mums the word with Ol' Robby these days, unlike prior years. Just adds to the buildup. I hope this film is a smashing success. Robby, Jordan, and company deserve it! Good people, and a very refreshing change from a lot of the other hunters sending out videos these days with any kind of following (too many flat bills, instagram attention seeking, "I didn't use OnX" while crossing property boundaries as a sponsored OnX hunter, etc.).

sagebuster

Lil-Rokslider
That's a grim face on Robby in the opening to that film trailer. Tough business, chasing after big mule deer bucks. After more than 50 years of chasing them myself, my wife says that demeanor is frozen on my face. Can't wait to see the entire film. I'm sure there is plenty there to learn, especially coming from one of the premier mule deer hunters in the West.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That's a grim face on Robby in the opening to that film trailer. Tough business, chasing after big mule deer bucks. After more than 50 years of chasing them myself, my wife says that demeanor is frozen on my face. Can't wait to see the entire film. I'm sure there is plenty there to learn, especially coming from one of the premier mule deer hunters in the West.
hey thanks for chiming in. Not sure about premiere, I just like to hunt deer like you do. I hope I can go 50 years. 12 more to go to hit that mark, Lord willin'