Hunting Big Mule Deer - a Rokslide.com original film

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
That was great, loved how it focused on the tactics of hunting big deer! Really had an educational feel to it, and reminded me of alot of the buck hunters I've learned from over the years.

I also enjoyed the humorous side of it! Unfortunately, my daughter may never be the same after that slow motion shower scene! Bahahaha, we got a good chuckle out of that. Thanks for being such good sports and taking us along for the ride.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That was great, loved how it focused on the tactics of hunting big deer! Really had an educational feel to it, and reminded me of alot of the buck hunters I've learned from over the years.

I also enjoyed the humorous side of it! Unfortunately, my daughter may never be the same after that slow motion shower scene! Bahahaha, we got a good chuckle out of that. Thanks for being such good sports and taking us along for the ride.

Sorry about the shower scene. Ryan P. talked me into it in a weak moment. Hopefully she was outta the room during the pee scene too.

Thanks for watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry about the shower scene. Ryan P. talked me into it in a weak moment. Hopefully she was outta the room during the pee scene too.

Thanks for watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girls go everywhere with me, hunting, moving cows, fishing, so going pee in the woods is nothing new. I just hope Ryan had a good filter in that thing!

Watched it with my kids yesterday, really enjoyed it. I like learning about the fine details about tracking and
looking at hair in buck beds, stuff I usually just blow by because I am always in a hurry to get to the next ridge.
Good stuff.

elkguide

WKR
Really good stuff!

Why does it always take so long for the season to get here and then why does it go so fast.

Can't wait for the next hunt and some more of your great videos. Thanks.