Hunting clubs in SC?

Dunndm

WKR
I’m just thinking generally here about how much I work, and how busy my life (like anyone’s) can get super hectic. I’ve always hunted public land, self guided and all back woods. I just moved out to SC and it’s a completely different beast trying to hunt here. With that being said, what are your thoughts on hunting with clubs, and also what are the “best” ones in SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only hunted smaller clubs that are filled with guys I know. So not much info about the large clubs.

Most clubs are going to be in the $1,000+ range per year.

That being said we just added another 110 acres so we're up to 750 +/- acres.
We are very selective about who hunts our property. That's the best why to get everyone on the same page and decrease (not eliminate) some of the drama.

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
I've only hunted smaller clubs that are filled with guys I know. So not much info about the large clubs.

Most clubs are going to be in the $1,000+ range per year.

That being said we just added another 110 acres so we're up to 750 +/- acres.
We are very selective about who hunts our property. That's the best why to get everyone on the same page and decrease (not eliminate) some of the drama.

Any chance you guys got room for another person? Hahah

Any chance you guys got room for another person? Hahah

If I recall you're more in the lowcountry around charleston or beaufort? That would be quite a drive up to our place outside rock hill.

Plus, you'll have to pass the sniff test ;)

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
Yeah I’m down south ish more, on Johns. That would be quite the hike. The sniff test doesn’t bother me