Hunting Efficiently with RedKettle, give a welcome & win!

7x64

FNG
I have heard good things about your ventile cotton jackets and one day look forward to trying them out. Appreciate a company trying something different.
Thanks!

Ventile cotton is a fantastic fabric for some scenarios. Especially dry warm or dry cold environments.

It works well in the rain too for single-day outings.

It's not my first choice when I just need a light waterproof layer that can live in my pack til lI need it. Hardshell membranes are hard to beat for that case.

I also like ventile for the way it breathes and ages well. In an old-school kind of way.

All the best,
Christian

7x64

FNG
Very interesting. I’d like to give that a try. I like that rifle too.
Thanks!.

It's my Blaser R8 with their "professional" stock.

I'm putting a carbon thumbhole stock on it now. From Raven Arms. I will post about it as soon as it's on.

All the best,
Christian

7x64

FNG
not Sure about the jackets but the fiberpile mid layer defineately caught my attention
Thanks.

We're working on gen 2 of the fiberpile mid layer. I will post more here when it's ready.

Fun fact 1: As far as. I know, the heavy fiberpile fabric was very popular among commercial divers on the oil rigs in the North Sea because it kept them warm, even when the pile wasn't completely dry.

Fun fact 2: Pile fabric has gotten a bit of a renaissance lately, but many brands turn it the wrong way. When the pile fabric is towards the body, the capillarity of the fibers helps transport moisture away from the body.

All the best,
Christian

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Looks awesome and love to see some innovation in the sling department. One of my least favorite task of hunting is carrying a rifle via sling.

7x64

FNG
Looks awesome and love to see some innovation in the sling department. One of my least favorite task of hunting is carrying a rifle via sling.
Thanks!

I hear what you say.

My challenge has always been that the more I stowed the rifle away, the longer it took to get it into action. This sling does address several scenarios, but there are others we are still working on.

All the best,
Christian

tdot

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide. I was out bear hunting yesterday and was missing a sling, haven't used one in a few years. Was just starting to look for one and yours is already in the lead.