Hunting Efficiently with RedKettle, give a welcome & win!

7x64

FNG
Welcome to Rokslide. I was out bear hunting yesterday and was missing a sling, haven't used one in a few years. Was just starting to look for one and yours is already in the lead.
Thanks.

I hope your hunt went well.

And pleased to hear we're both in the lineup and in the lead :)

Any questions just let me know!

7x64

FNG
Hi Folks, we're getting ready to ship stock to our new US warehouse so we're nearing the draw for the five quick-release slings.

Post here before end of day Thursday and you can still take part.

We'll post the results Friday.

Hi Folks, we're getting ready to ship stock to our new US warehouse so we're nearing the draw for the five quick-release slings.

Post here before end of day Thursday and you can still take part.

We'll post the results Friday.
Been communicating with you on IG, glad to see you're a sponsor here. Right crowd for your gear, for sure!

h2so4

WKR
Welcome. Looking forward to checking out a sling. I’ve used a few different options in the past, nothing has been ground breaking yet!

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
I dont want a sling, however @7x64 the Redkettle jackets- both the original and the light, are two of the best, all around jackets I have ever used. I have been wearing the Ventile jackets for several years, and while not super lightweight compared to synthetic, they are fantastic.

7x64

FNG
I dont want a sling, however @7x64 the Redkettle jackets- both the original and the light, are two of the best, all around jackets I have ever used. I have been wearing the Ventile jackets for several years, and while not super lightweight compared to synthetic, they are fantastic.
Thanks, I'm very pleased to hear that!

7x64

FNG
Hi all,

The competition is now closed, and we'll draw and share the video shortly.

Don't worry if you didn't make it. Or if you don't win, there will be more competitions in the future.

We'll draw the prizes and share the video shortly.

All the best,
Christian