Hunting expo. Carbon barrels

OP
Dcrafton

Dcrafton

WKR
I did my best to stick to the science of the matter and not to just make a blanket statement like "we're the best".

I don't think you'll ever see an overwhelming presentation of "our stuff is okay and on par with the competition" in advertising and especially in this industry where we are at the point of having a seller-saturated market. Lots of guys out there building "the best" as you saw.

It takes some research to wade through the promoted world we see everyday. Best of luck with your research and finding your desired product.

Mike @ HCA

Thanks for the response, I will be looking into your product with the intent to build.
I currently have a 26” 1-8.4 twist proof (280ai) and in the process of building a 25PRC with a 26” 1-7.5 twist proof.
I would love to give yours a try, now I just need to figure out what to build.

Thanks again,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ofl0926

WKR
Mike from HCA gets my money. His customer service, knowledge and honesty is second to none. I believe in what he builds and will continue to build with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Here's another thing to consider: Mike is an active member of this forum, a sponsor, and has a lot of happy customers here where members can provide their experience, runs group buys, and so-on.

Not that any other barrel maker is bad, but in my book it's another reason to give HCA a hard look if you're in the market.

Hell, maybe we need an HCA customer thread where people can post data about barrels and builds and how they shoot with different loads?

The guys at benchmark like Mike. That says something in and of itself

mike you using cut rifle or buttoned on ur blanks?

and any interest in a series of nut style setups? Tikkage/remage... no point in putting a benchmark on a savage. Lol