Hunting Film Tour - Mesa, AZ July 27th

MtGomer

WKR
Hello Phoenix area Roksliders.

The Arizona Desert Bighorn Society is hosting The Hunting Film Tour Saturday, July 27th at The Mesa Arts Center.

There will be a Stone Glacier backpack, Sitka Jetstream jacket, clothes and gear from Kuiu, Wilderness Athlete, Canyon coolers and a FoxPro predator call and more given away.

All proceeds from this night’s event will go to ADBSS and Wild Sheep Conservation initiatives. Hope to see some of you out there.

Tickets are $25 online and will be $30 at the door.

The venue has snacks, non-alcohol drinks, beer and liquor available.

Only 200 tickets will be sold.

4D50A79C-4FC2-484B-9800-5F2052F5D841.jpeg

OP
MtGomer

MtGomer

WKR
I’m not really sure. I think you would need to be there to place your ticket in the bucket to begin with. I’m not sure the details of exactly how the raffle will be conducted.
I know there will be a door prize, not sure which item is the door prize, as well as raffle tickets sold.

Anozira

WKR
I would be interested in a couple raffle tickets but already planned on being out of town this weekend.

Edit:

I went on their website to read into it and eventually clicked on the buy raffle tickets button. It brought me to This link. I did not see the current raffle in the list? Am I missing something?

Last edited:
OP
MtGomer

MtGomer

WKR
I would be interested in a couple raffle tickets but already planned on being out of town this weekend.

Edit:

I went on their website to read into it and eventually clicked on the buy raffle tickets button. It brought me to This link. I did not see the current raffle in the list? Am I missing something?

Right on the homepage at ADBSS.org is the event. You click on it, it takes you to a ‘buy tickets’ link. That is where you buy tickets for the event.

Raffle tickets are sold at the event. Plus there are door prizes and things like that.