Hunting/Filming partner in Montana wanted

I'm 27 years old, getting more and more interested in filming DIY hunts. I typically hunt bear, deer, elk, antelope with bow and rifle, everything from tree stand to spot and stalk. At the moment I need a reliable partner that wants to make great content and cares enough to make the hunt successful. This would include backcountry trips of 5+ days and some serious investment of time.

I get plenty of time off for hunting and typically hunt 60+ days a year so that is non issue.
Im learning videography and photography so a rookie in that field is fine. But you must also not he afraid to pick up the camera as often as your weapon. I also need a partner who is some what of an experienced hunter (in shape, on time, and hard working, understands how to punch a tag, and has all of the necessary gear to do so). PM me if interested

OP
SecretSpot
It's the Steven Rinella thing defund, depublicize, deglorify. Thing is I'm not on social media and I'm not trying to make money, I want to enter Rokslide hunt video contests and capture the memories.

#NNN no nut november
#DDD double dick December
I had to dig deep into google to find that one, I exclusively enjoy the company of women, and since you didn't know the meaning of DDD , I'm pretty sure you're not flying a rainbow flag above your tent either.
Carry on.
I fricken googled #DDD and it didn't even know what that means.
Am i getting old or what?

Mtnboy

WKR
I fricken googled #DDD and it didn't even know what that means.
Am i getting old or what?
I only knew what it was from a thread on here, maybe it's not a # maybe it's just DDD ??

I dunno either way, my point still stands....social media, filming, "content" etc. etc. etc. It's all so far over the damn top at this point, people are more worried about being famous and getting good "content" than they are actually enjoying hunting.

OP is slightly different apparently, he doesn't want to be famous on Social Media only on Rokslide.

I guess whatever gets you outdoors and having fun, to each their own they say.....

ODB

WKR
I only knew what it was from a thread on here, maybe it's not a # maybe it's just DDD ??

I dunno either way, my point still stands....social media, filming, "content" etc. etc. etc. It's all so far over the damn top at this point, people are more worried about being famous and getting good "content" than they are actually enjoying hunting.

OP is slightly different apparently, he doesn't want to be famous on Social Media only on Rokslide.

I guess whatever gets you outdoors and having fun, to each their own they say.....

It was Matt Rinella's thing. Not Steve's as the OP infers above.

I had a very frank conversation with Matt on DDD. He was not kidding in regards to the overall premise of it- in point of fact he is very passionate about it.