Hunting Gear Stocking Stuffers

My wife is adamant about filling the stockings this year and wants ideas for what to put in mine. I have zero ideas. Hoping you all can help- I’m generally of the mindset that I’d rather buy what I need than ask for gifts. Figured a few calls, maybe some pyro putty. Anything you have received in the past that turned out to be useful?

Stocking stuffers? As in small items?
Knives
Pouches
Ammo
Baselayers/underwear
Good socks
Electronics (gps)
Optics
Broadheads
Firestarters
Scents/odor eliminators
Calls
Headlamps/lights

Gamebags, headlamps, broadheads, fletching, lighted nocks, glue, ammo, underwear, socks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavePwns

WKR
I would be stoked to get any of this in my stocking.

Peak refule dinners
Off Grid oatmeal
Keto cookies
Snickers
Liquid IV hydration packs
Almond butter packets
Honey stingers
Darn tough marino socks
Stove fuel
Death wish instant coffee packets
Sunscreen chapsticks

Button

WKR
I really like quality headlights. My favorite ones take 18650 batteries.

Whetstone
Ammo, primers, etc
Torch lighter or bic
Boot laces
Fletchings, nocks, inserts, glue
Hot hands
Socks
Various gun cleaners or oils
Calls
Water filter

TX_Diver

WKR
Don't forget you need to cook your food too.

Thermoworks thermopop is a great instant read thermometer. ~$35. Smoke is a great leave in meat thermometer too.

CorbLand

WKR
I haven't been able to find them in years and I cannot for the life of me remember who made them but there was a company that made a bow hook that was designed to hook on to molle, belts, pockets, etc. They were 10 bucks and were amazing. Mine broke a couple years ago and I cannot find them. It was the best stocking stuffer.

svivian

WKR
I haven't been able to find them in years and I cannot for the life of me remember who made them but there was a company that made a bow hook that was designed to hook on to molle, belts, pockets, etc. They were 10 bucks and were amazing. Mine broke a couple years ago and I cannot find them. It was the best stocking stuffer.
Have you looked on Marsupials website?

wytx

WKR
Sitka bow hook ? I have one and love it.
Marsupial gear makes one too.
Kydex Molle J hook looks interesting also.
I have used a belt bow hook too, leather wrapped.

CorbLand

WKR
Sitka bow hook ? I have one and love it.
Marsupial gear makes one too.
Kydex Molle J hook looks interesting also.
I have used a belt bow hook too, leather wrapped.
It wasnt the sitka one but it was extremely close the Kydex Molle J hook you posted. I may have to order one of those and give it a shot. It was really nice to set your bow string in it and have two hands available for glassing while standing.