Hunting/hiking boots

I need a more of a traditional hunting/hiking boot. I walk 2 miles each way to my stand in muck boots. I love them and I love how warm they are. I just think my hike would be easier with a traditional boot.

what do you guys recommend?

somthing with some insulation.
Thanks

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
Easy.. Irish setter Elk trackers.. 600 gram Thinsulate or 1000 gram thinsulate..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I have worn through a couple pairs of Elk Trackers. Extremely comfortable right out of the box.

I am looking at Oboz Insulated Bridger 10" as my replacement this year. 400 grams of thinsulate and more a traditional hiker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
Man I can't walk 200yds in mucks, doesn't matter how I size them my heel just slides around too much.

For not overly rough terrain I like the miendl ultralight in 800gr, the grip isn't as nice as say a quality vibram sole but they are a very light comfortable leather boot. Used be sold by Cabela's now you have to get them online for miendl USA.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

morten

FNG
I have a pair of Miendle ultralight 800s as well. My opinion is they are the best you can get for the $200 price range. very light, very comfortable with no break in and durable. Wore mine on 2 different week long
spot/stalk hunts in Montana in the bearpaw Mountains with no issues or complaints and I"m 54 years old.

OP
F
Thanks guys I just looked up the Miendle ultralight 800 they look nice. Looks like you have to size down half size? Maybe I’ll try a pair on.

anything else out there anyone would recommend