Hunting Mule Deer with Robby Denning and Travis Hobbs - a ROKSLIDE.com Original

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hello everyone! Tomorrow morning Rokslide's latest Original film is going to drop. Robby Denning and Travis Hobbs teamed up to hunt together late season and I was able to follow with a camera through most of it. Make sure to set your reminder so you know as soon as it's live. Should have a couple more films coming in the upcoming months.

Great film Jordan. It came up top of my YouTube feed this morning. Really enjoy the film's.

Great buck for Travis. Really want to pick on Robby, but if you haven't done it, you haven't hunted enough.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great film Jordan. It came up top of my YouTube feed this morning. Really enjoy the film's.

Great buck for Travis. Really want to pick on Robby, but if you haven't done it, you haven't hunted enough.

fire away man, I got thick skin and have missed too many bucks. . thanks for the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great quality and enjoyable to watch. Just applied for Co. for the first time with a friend after several years of points. With a daughter at the AF academy, it's a must for a father to attempt every opportunity to visit Co.!!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Gets me excited for deer season. I learned a lot from this viedo. I drew my first mule deer tag this year and I hope I get a decent chance at a buck.
Hey thanks for the watch. Even though we only went 50% on that hunt, we both had chances at mature buck. That buck Travis killed later Lab aged at nine years old, which is incredibly old for a public land builder

Hello everyone! Tomorrow morning Rokslide's latest Original film is going to drop. Robby Denning and Travis Hobbs teamed up to hunt together late season and I was able to follow with a camera through most of it. Make sure to set your reminder so you know as soon as it's live. Should have a couple more films coming in the upcoming months.
Very nice video . I,m looking forward to seeing more/