Hunting Partner backed out

Hoyt Ag

FNG
Buddy text me last night he cannot make this years archery hunt the last 10 days of CO season. He could use some prayers for what he is going through if any of you are the praying type. If anyone around Meeker wants to do some hiking and tag along on a hunt in Unit 12, let me know. Will be about 3 miles in at 10K.

Sorry to here about your hunting partner. Going to be around for second rifle but already have hunt booked. Going with Welder Outfitters. Heard any good things about them . Hope someone is interested in going with you.

OP
Hoyt Ag

Hoyt Ag

FNG
Sorry to here about your hunting partner. Going to be around for second rifle but already have hunt booked. Going with Welder Outfitters. Heard any good things about them . Hope someone is interested in going with you.
They are a great group. Let me know how it goes and who your guide was.

They are a great group. Let me know how it goes and who your guide was.
Will do. My son and son-in- law convinced me to go. Have archery hunted CO 4 times in the past. Being that I turned 70 this year I told them I would go but with a outfitter. My days of packing out an elk on my back are over. Last one took two and a half days, but still enjoyed it.

Speck1

Lil-Rokslider
Wish I could go with you. I’m going solo as well but leaving Thursday for the first 10 days. Prayers for your friend.

CRJR45

WKR
I wish I could make it . I love Meeker , that whole area , Meeker to Craig , is just perfect . Good luck on your hunt .