Hunting partner for last minute good moose hunt?

Thess87

WKR
Found a cancellation moose hunt in Ak with renfros. Discounted a lot all my buddies can’t get off. Have to be in bethels the 6th. Anyone interested?

mcseal2

WKR
He texted me and I couldn't make it. It was to hunt for yourself, the DIY option on their site. That's about all I know. I don't know him but have been answering some questions for him about our hunt last year since he messaged me months ago on here.

OP
Thess87

Thess87

WKR
Hahahaha!! Sorry guys for the absence I got a partner to throw in with me so it’s been balls to the walls trying to get stuff rounded up. Thanks for the responses.

OP
Thess87

Thess87

WKR
Well it wasn’t as easy for us as hessticles although they were only a few miles from us lol. It took us till the 6th and 7th day of the hunt. We saw moose everyday just not the ones we wanted or cows. It was a great trip and renfros was great. I’ll for sure be back to Ak. Not a giant but for this guy I’m tickled to pull a decent one outa the bush.

Attachments

• 243F752B-BCA1-4E68-A3E0-58E163DB6C8D.jpeg
    243F752B-BCA1-4E68-A3E0-58E163DB6C8D.jpeg
    647.6 KB · Views: 160

Scottf270

WKR
Congratulations! That whole area is full of moose. I hope Renfro's, Papa Bear Adventures, and the state manage that area with great care. It is moose heaven. ( I was with Gray Rider thru Papa Bear.)

Congratulations! That whole area is full of moose. I hope Renfro's, Papa Bear Adventures, and the state manage that area with great care. It is moose heaven. ( I was with Gray Rider thru Papa Bear.)
It ain’t cheap for non-residents or non-local residents to hunt out there. Some reason, I think the management will be fine.