Hunting Partner Near Nashville

dboone3

Lil-Rokslider
Hey y'all,

I'm new to the Nashville area. I'm specifically in Franklin, but willing to meet anyone in the Middle Tennessee region.

I'll be trying my luck at archery deer later this month and only have access to WMAs right now. Chetham and Yanahli being the two that are the closest.

I'm open to try hunting just about anything, so if you are chasing something else, just let me know. I've never done waterfowl, but it's something I would really like to try.

Thanks!

I'm just north of you in Mt Juliet. Try putting in for the draw hunts at Cheatham and Yanahli next year. Percy Priest isn't far from you, it's chopped up and somewhat busy, but if you do the leg work, there are deer there. Cheatham has big deer but it takes work to get on them. It can also get busy.

wweaver

FNG
I live in Knoxville. Hunt at Fort Campbell. Period. There are hoops to jump through but absolutely your best public chance to kill a solid buck. I have seen several 180 plus deer killed there. Everything you need to know on their site. Make a login. Email hunter cert and license copy in. It’s like $35 a year for hunting.