Hunting Problems

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
Time... now that I’m single I can’t find enough time to hunt since the other limiter has been removed. I do have a 50/50 split with the kids so we go as often as we can

elkyinzer

WKR
My equipment want for several years has been a treestand with a platform around 14" x 26" that seamlessly integrates with a kickass backpack suspension. I started down the road of doing one up but my real job keeps me too busy for a side gig.

Yarak

WKR
Seeing more equipment for disabled hunters to use on their own would be great
I have mounted a winch in the bed of my truck and my SXS to help me load deer and hogs because I cant lift more than 30 pounds now

Wapiti1

WKR
I see hovercraft for game retrieval. I'd rather do drone retrieval. Leave it at the truck, then call it up when I need it. Fly it over, pick up my elk, and fly it out.

Jeremy

My equipment want for several years has been a treestand with a platform around 14" x 26" that seamlessly integrates with a kickass backpack suspension. I started down the road of doing one up but my real job keeps me too busy for a side gig.

Pretty close....

elkyinzer

WKR
Pretty close....

Yeah, trust me, I've got pretty deep into the saddle game the past few years and killed a handful of deer from them already. Good tools and fill a niche but part of me just really misses something to stand on. Similar concept for sure, though.