Hunting recommendations

Msubj

FNG
Been going west for a bit now. Montana Wyoming and almost exclusively just use doe tags as I enjoy hunting, camping and being away from everything however I don't mount not care about horns so I leave them for others to enjoy. Anyone have a recommendation on a good enjoyable hunt? A place where a guy can camp, see some game and get away from the road? I haven't really steered from Montana (Glasgow area) and wyoming (douglas) we enjoy those hunts but its time to try something new.

bac078

FNG
You want to stay out West? Further east you can hit MO, get away from KC or StL and there are tens of thousands of acres public. Mark Twain forest is the biggest. Easy to get in all by yourself and not see others. Further north is Atlanta conservation area... lots of deer there.

171farm

Lil-Rokslider
You can get lost still hunting the allegheny national forest here in pa. Non res tags are cheap.
PA has some nice remote-ish areas. Not on par with big country out west but large tracts of land in the norther tier

OP
M

Msubj

FNG
Never really thought to head east. Guess I just wrote it off assuming larger populated areas would mean tons of hunters but if it has wilderness and some meat to bring back it's worth looking into
MO Ive only looked into crappie fishing down there but that is an interesting as well. Have to look into both.

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
Wyoming pronghorn and idaho spring bear are both fun and low-pressure hunts that offer a good excuse to get into very cool country.

When I pronghorn bunt out of state I like to pick a spot of prairie close to some fun alpine lake or river fishing. If you tag out early on a bear, there's always turkey.