Hunting Release

Gumbo

WKR
I made the switch from a thumb button (Nock 2 It/First Choice/Too Simple), which I shot for 5 years, to the TruBall HBC hinge. The learning curve has been steep but after 3 months I'm finally starting to feel comfortable with it. Even though I always pulled through the shot while practicing I never seemed to be able to keep from mashing the trigger at animals, a habit ingrained from 15 years of wrist rocket shot rushing. Hopefully I can send an arrow through a big boar with it this spring, at least I know I won't be punching the trigger!

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
Spot Hogg Friday Night Special. I was on a late season controlled hunt and I parked my truck and the biggest black tail buck I've ever seen went slowly walking by about 10 yards out like I didn't even exist. I fidgeted around like a maniac in a straight jacket trying to get my wrist release on and out and by the time I did and got my bow drawn he just cleared into the trees and that was it.

After that it was grab and go only.

CakeEater

FNG
Another Nock On fan. Have all three releases and alternate throughout the week. Nock2It will be the primary for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joyce

FNG
Carter RX1 with the heavy spring here and like it, but am wishing for an even heavier spring.