Hunting Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be the wildcard. If you plan on having kids ever, start saving now for your kids to hunt every sheep species. None of my own accomplishments or experiences have brought me as much joy as hunting with my kids.

I've talked about this with buddies, in 30 years it'll still be this same crowd dreaming about sheep hunts. Given that the majority of our youth is technology obsessed and believes they're entitled to everything, hunting is done within 20-30 years. If we don't pass the tradition along it dies with us.

Sorry, off my soapbox now.
Are you saving for your kids to hunt desert sheep or stones? If that's the cost of admission hunting is already done.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you saving for your kids to hunt desert sheep or stones? If that's the cost of admission hunting is already done.

I believe I can swing a fannin that will count as their stone. Desert doesn't really appeal to me. The Unlimiteds however is a different story, that is going to happen in the next 10 years. I'll match my daughter against any hunter out there, she can out-hike me.

If I'm being selfish and dropping $30k on a hunt, snow sheep all the way. Something about that hunt has its hooks in me.