Hunting season is over....NOW WHAT?

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Moving next month so I'll spend some time getting settled and set up. Then I plan to do lots of hiking, fishing and hopefully shoot some 3d this year.

Poser

WKR
Snowboarding regularly through April and then Some intermittent backcountry through May and maybe June depending on conditions.

Strength training

Fat biking

Cooking

shooting a bunch of arrows every day (or at least a few if it's dumping rain) winter steelhead, calling lions, spring bear starting April, then spring chinook and summer steelhead until early June, then I will have no life until archery elk.... some time in June turns into every day and wake up at 3:30, on the boat until around 7, and a few arrows in the evenings.

I like the grind, it makes time go fast, and Sept is here before I know it.

always something to do around here. my daughter is 10, and plays volleyball and basket ball, so I go to a lot of games too, which is fun too, seeing the little rascal grow up and get her own passions.

wytx

WKR
Trapping some bobcats
Hog hunting in Texas
Shed hunting
Looking into turkey access
Getting hay meadows ready for irrigation then growing some hay all summer

Oregon

WKR
My first full year of not working a single day since Oct 1st. I hunted a total of 88 days. Duck season ended yesterday. I woke up at 0445 today, this week my ultimate goal is to learn how to sleep til at least 0600, 0630 would even be better!
Goose season comes back in 3 weeks from now. Rivers to high for steelhead.
Im going to watch TV til then.

I play in the mountains year round. snowmobilig, river running, mountain biking. hunting is just a part of the mountains, not the whole thing.
rivers to ridge tops 365.