Hunting System

Dkuczek

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking to round off my hunting systems this next year and would like to get peoples input on if they would add anything else to the current system i have. My hunts go from Spring Bear(Bow)/September Caribou, Fly In Moose/Whitetail Early-Late(Bow and Rifle/Very late season Moose/Elk. The temperatures will range from -40 to 75F. Below is my list of gear, any help would be great even if you think i could remove a few overlapping pieces

Baselayers
Kuiu 145T top/bottom
FL 150 Wick Crew top/bottom
FL 200 Fuse QZ top/bottom
FL 250 Kiln QZ top

Midlayers
Sitka HW pant
Sitka Fanatic Hoody
FL 350 QZ Furnace Top/Bottom
Sitka Equinox Midi

Insulation
Sitka Kelvin Lite Hoody
Sitka Kelvin Lite 3/4 Pant
Sitka Celcius Midi Jacket
Kuiu Super Down Vest

Outerwear
Sitka Stratus Bib/Jacket
Sitka Fanatic Bib/Jacket
Sitka Stormfront Pant/Jacket
Sitka Timberline Pant
Sitka Mountain Jacket
Kuiu Axis Hybrid Pant

Headgear
FL Midweight Neck Gaiter
FL Merino Beanie
FL Tundra Cold Weather Balaclava
Sitka Stratus Beanie
Sitka Fanatic Beanie
Kuiu Kenai Beanie

Gloves
Kuiu Strongfleece 220
Kuiu Ultra Merino 210 Glove
Kuiu Guide Glove
Sitka Incinerator Mitt
Sitka Fanatic Glove

ElMuercielago

Lil-Rokslider
As someone who goes to about -20F with only a small fraction of the pieces you have, I don't think lack of gear is your issue. What are some limitations in your system that you have found yourself? One suggestion is to lay it out by temp/use rather than which part of the system it is. That way you can see any potential holes or overlaps much easier and it can be based on your real-world use and experience.

OP
D

Dkuczek

Lil-Rokslider
I feel i might be missing a few pieces for big game. The Stratus/Fanatic are literally whitetail only series sitting in a tree, i'm trying to finalize the active Moose/Elk pursuits that locally here run 2 seasons. Early season which can see 40F to 75F, or down to the late season which run 30F to -40F depending on the year itself. I've got my Moose trip booked here and trying to setup my pack for 100lbs or less due to flight restrictions. Just want to make sure i've got it properly organized before i head up and not short on the proper gear

OP
D

Dkuczek

Lil-Rokslider
I've sold off some pieces but added others recently to fill what I felt was the gaps I was missing. I've never been a vest person but someone mentioned for me to give it a shot over my kutana hybrid just for that little bit extra wind break and slight warmth