Hunting w/bow again need advice on a couple bows, arrows,rests,broadheads

hooker

Lil-Rokslider
Fellers! Haven't bow-hunted in 15 yrs. Gotta up grade from the old 30 yr old Martin Firecat! :) I'm crunching penny's as I'm looking for land so right now I'm looking at 2 different bows...

PSE Ramped
Diamond Edge SB-1

I've shot them both. The PSE is like, wtf just happened? Did i just release an arrow? So smooth no recoil. The Diamond fells great to.

Hoping someone here is an archery shop guy or really familiar with both companys. Ones $350 no Quiver and camo The other Black with a Quiver. Ones $349 the Diamond $399..

Prolly end up shooting at about 65# I've a 30.5 draw length.

Arrow weight? Broadhead? will go with blazer veins and upgrade to a Black Gold sight. Been a while so FOC and all that stuff is kinda forgotten but how important is it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chuck

Rob5589

WKR
Buy what feels and shoots best to you.

Arrows: Likely a 300 spine, with a standard insert and 125 grain head looking at 450 grains give or take, depending on shaft choice.

MBG makes a great sight, can't go wrong there.

Broadhead: You'll get all kinds of answers. I use the Magnus Black Hornet; fly awesome, crazy sharp, well made.

Zac

WKR
Your probably looking at the wrong bows with a draw length over 30 inches. As far as rest goes you could probably go with a cable driven rest like Trophy Taker Smackdown or QAD. Magnus Black Hornet will work allright, however QAD Exodus is probably a better value. If your just gonna go with the typical shop tune you may want to look at a mechanical so that you don't plane off into outerspace. Grim Reaper makes some very reasonable blade angle options compared to all the 2 inch cut mechs. Sevr, and Rage NC also have some offerings below 2 inches if your a rear deployment fan.