Huntstand App (Real 3D mapping offline)?

P Y Buck

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody out there utilized Huntstand offline mapping while hunting? I see the "Pro" version of the app now offers Real 3D mapping and was wondering if the 3D feature works when offline?
I utilized On X last year while hunting elk and it was awesome. I never even powered up my Garmin GPS that I typically used in prior years hunting.

Honestly, I love the huntstand app,but I haven't figured out the offline maps. I can download a map,but then I cant open it so idk what the problem is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It would be a great tool for western hunting though! OnX has worked well for me as well.

Their downloadable maps are new so I really doubt they’ve figured out the 3D Map offline.

If you google their customer service number during the week, they are very easy to get ahold of btw.

I use their APP for whitetail hunting because of the wind map feature, and it is probably the most simple app to use and add waypoints.

When I go out west, I will use GAIA because their offline maps and layers are better.

Their downloadable maps are new so I really doubt they’ve figured out the 3D Map offline.

If you google their customer service number during the week, they are very easy to get ahold of btw.
Good customer service is worth a lot! I hope they can figure it out though.

BowTrout

FNG
I use OnX a good bit and It's user friendly and I really like having the offline maps.