Huntstand Customer Support Issues

I emailed Huntstand tech support 7 weeks ago regarding an issue I am having. Got an immediate auto-reply with a ticket number and a note that someone would contact me shortly. To date I have gotten zero response. I also sent them 2 separate emails regarding other issues 2 weeks ago, again got the auto responses with ticket numbers, again have had zero follow up from them. I do not see a phone number on their website that I can try to call to bypass the non-responsive emails. Has anyone had similar problems and were you able to find a way to get a response from them? Very frustrating. If I didn't have a bunch of data that I had in Scoutlook that I'm trying to get set up properly in Huntstand I would probably not waste anymore time and try another program.

BaseMap

We are sorry to hear that you are having issued with a competing app. I just wanted to touch base regarding your concern about all of your information being stuck on that platform. With BaseMap, it takes less than two minutes to move all of your information over to our platform which means you lose nothing. Give us a look.

www.basemap.com

dmossu

Lil-Rokslider
I like Huntstand, just feel the interface / feel of the app is so outdated. I like how cheap it is for every state, but not be user friendly