Hurrican Isaac and Dall Sheep!

Jdog

WKR
Dang hurricane may jack my hunt up!

Supposed to fly out of Pensacola on Wed...may have to reroute and fly out of Montgomery or Atlanta...

Gotta ensure momma and lil ones are squared away...

Did the final gear pack/check a little bit ago..ready to roll.

OP
Jdog

Jdog

WKR
had to rebook flights...reroute sat phone rental...its all good.

Isaac took a turn to move farther west...good for my plans!

Fingers crossed!!!!!

Supposed to fly out Wed!

swat8888

WKR
Good luck man...at least the bush pilots should be able to adjust pretty easily to where you're headed.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well! Can't wait to hear about your hunt!

Better pack warm...Luke left this afternoon for a walk in hunt in the Brooks (I have to stay here and work, boo) and the forecast was calling for 4"-6" snow tonight!

docdb

Lil-Rokslider
Jdog, I'm hoping to get out of Atlanta Thursday noon to SLC then Vancouver. If you need a place to crash in the ATL for any reason, let me know, I'm about 40 min from the airport. I can't guarantee, though, that we have a bed long enough to accommodate a 6'8"-er (grin).
Don

docdb

Lil-Rokslider
I will keep my fingers crossed for you as well! Can't wait to hear about your hunt!

Better pack warm...Luke left this afternoon for a walk in hunt in the Brooks (I have to stay here and work, boo) and the forecast was calling for 4"-6" snow tonight!

Good luck Luke!

OP
Jdog

Jdog

WKR
Jdog, I'm hoping to get out of Atlanta Thursday noon to SLC then Vancouver. If you need a place to crash in the ATL for any reason, let me know, I'm about 40 min from the airport. I can't guarantee, though, that we have a bed long enough to accommodate a 6'8"-er (grin).
Don

Thanks Doc!

If they shut down Panama City (my new point of departure)...then I am off to ATL for my connecting flight!

PM me your cell phone if you don't mind.

I have a 1.5 hr layover in ATL...but if I have to drive there then we might connect.

J