Huskemaw binocs

thnksno

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried the huskemaw 10x Binos? I’ve been tossing the idea around, but not sure why yet. Ha

AGPank

WKR
I don’t see any specs on them. For $1,200 they are in a highly competitive range. They have to beat out Meopta, Nikon HG, Trinovids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
If their binos are anything like their scopes I'd spend your money elsewhere. The glass in the 4-16 i has was awful.

Overdrive

WKR
I own several Huskamaw scopes I find the glass to be very clear for my eyes. I'm just never sold or excited about a pair of 10x42 binos no matter who the manufacturer is. When I go up glassing with clients that bring their 10's or 8's up to our glassing spots they get so frustrated because they can't see the animals as good as I do. I personally like 12's and 15's with 50 or 56 objective, anyone that says they don't work good in thick timber must not know how to use binos cause I carry at least my 12x50 everyday guiding Elk, if I have Deer or Antelope hunts which tends to be more open country I carry 15x56's and my spotter.
Over the years though I've learned a high percentage of people don't know how to adjust their binos or scopes to fit their eyes and have a tendency to just blame the product as not being good glass. What works for me probably doesn't work for a lot of people and vice versa.