Hybrid 100V

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved
Snagged some bulk of this when I noticed components were starting to dry up because it looks pretty versatile and if nothing else have on hand for fire forming or target practice load. Haven't used it yet but am about to do load development for my 300wsm (168 ELD-M) in case my customs don't show up on time. Read both ways about temp sensitivity/stability from random searches.

Anyone on here have any experience or feedback on temp sensitivity/stability, or just the powder itself?

brocksw

WKR
Snagged some bulk of this when I noticed components were starting to dry up because it looks pretty versatile and if nothing else have on hand for fire forming or target practice load. Haven't used it yet but am about to do load development for my 300wsm (168 ELD-M) in case my customs don't show up on time. Read both ways about temp sensitivity/stability from random searches.

Anyone on here have any experience or feedback on temp sensitivity/stability, or just the powder itself?
Not very temp stable from what I've heard, but no first hand experience. Reports for velocity are usually very good to exceptional, so if you find a load that works and can manage temp in your dope or have consistent enviro it may be worth trying.

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
I tried it with some heavy bullets in .243. I never could get it to group well. H1000 and H4350 turned in better accuracy for me. It also was really bad about staining case necks. Not that that mattered.

I bought a lb of H100V to try in my 300wsm, and it’s now my powder of choice with 180gr ABs from a factory M70. Consistent 1/2” groups, with at least two touching most of the time. Btw, there’s also a temp sensitivity chart that’s floating around online that shows it’s more stable than what people think.

OP
Harvey_NW

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved
Sweet, thanks for the feedback. Looks like it's worth proceeding to test out so hopefully sometime soon I'll get some time!