Hydration drinks w/o the heartburn

Finn16

WKR
I know I haven't tried them all and I don't even remember all the ones I have tried but I have yet to find a hydration drink with electrolytes that doesn't give me heartburn. Any suggestions?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Maybe see a doctor? I can't remember ever getting heartburn from any hydration drinks. Of course if all the coffee I drink and spicy food I eat doesn't give me heartburn, then nothing probably will.

Jauwater

WKR
When I was younger I worked at a large construction company, and they kept Lemon Lime Gatorade stocked by the hundreds. They claimed it was the only Gatorade that wouldn't give you heartburn. There was never any study they followed or an article they read. It was literally one guy coming in after a days work, and mentioning it. Then more people trying it. Then eventually so many people claiming they didn't get heartburn from it, the owner put a huge fridge in the shop stocked full. At the time, I never had heartburn, so I cant say if it works or not.

About 5 years ago I started getting heartburn alot! It was right after I kinda redirected my career path which led to fewer steps in a day, and less water intake. After seeing my doctor he used the words "your alkalinity is off". Told me to start back exercising a bit, and go back to drinking more water. I've never had heartburn since.

Good luck with your search. Heartburn sucks.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

I used Hammer Endurolytes Fizz when I raced enduros (3-4 hr off-road motorcycle race). Not for heart burn (I didn’t have that issue) but because it was not a heavy Gatorade type drink full of sugar. Almost like drinking fizzy water With a mild flavor. They have it in pill form too. Which is what I would use for hunting. Keeps the water pack clean and it’s pop a pill and your done. Then keep drinking water as needed vs drinking it down to get the electrolytes.

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
A little apple cider vinegar in water can help balance your bodies ph levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I haven't tried them all and I don't even remember all the ones I have tried but I have yet to find a hydration drink with electrolytes that doesn't give me heartburn. Any suggestions?
Is it caffeinated? Or does it have citric acid? Both are known exacerbates of heartburn. Check that 👍

Sqwinchers. You can buy them on Amazon. Highly recommend. I enjoy the grape flavor. Great electrolyte replacement, just add a pouch to 16.9oz of water. Great tasting also. I’ll drink one after my workout or throughout the day if I’m oustools and sweating.
1616455770051.jpeg

nam1975

Lil-Rokslider
Most sports drinks have a lot of sodium.
Try coconut water. A buddy was a minor league pitcher in Fresno or Texas? Some place that’s hotter than hell in the summer.
They all swore by it. I do now too.

I know some that water down pedialite, but it’s too sweet for me.

I get that sometimes and thought about mixing with high pH water. Costco sells and you can get on Amazon high alkalinity water and claims pH of 9.5 on package. Actually I get it sometimes if I just drink plain bottled water.