I am no longer in time out

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Today is my last day if being in time out from AT.
I have no idea what I did, but I got banned for 30 days. I emailed them and asked what was up but got no response.

Anyone else ever gotten banned from AT ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
AT was one of the first hunting forums I registered with and spent time on. It did turn into a real mess and it just was not a place to have a positive experience with anymore. I quit spending any time on it a couple of years ago,

OP
boonez40

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
AT was one of the first hunting forums I registered with and spent time on. It did turn into a real mess and it just was not a place to have a positive experience with anymore. I quit spending any time on it a couple of years ago,
I frequent the classifieds a lot, I like to buy bow tuning tools. Once a month, you run into a good deal.

OP
boonez40

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
From what I've heard about "AT" you must have said something really bad.
Lol, I am not sure i said anything worse than anyone else although we did have a heated discussion about religion and my dog that passed away. Only 2 things I have ever butted heads with on there.

7LRM

Lil-Rokslider
I personally liike Rokslide Forum a lot, there are so many great member here, anything I need to learn from hunting to reloading, I can get into from here.

OP
boonez40

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
I personally liike Rokslide Forum a lot, there are so many great member here, anything I need to learn from hunting to reloading, I can get into from here.
I mostly bow hunt and Air rifle hunt. I no longer hunt with firearms.

Something else. I’ve found myself vehemently disagreeing with RS members on some things, only to see them like my thoughts on others. My feelings are reciprocal. I like that. Too bad the political realm doesn’t do the same any more.

grfox92

WKR
The bow hunting forum on AT is pure garbage. Period.

If your looking for Archery specific questions answered there are plenty of archery nerds in the archery specific section, and someone will have the answer.

Classifieds are where you go to get a deal on a pre owned bow.

I was very active there in my youth, but it also was still a good place back then. It's just progressively slid downhill into what it is now which is trolls and a bunch of low vibration hunters asking and discussing the most mindless stuff imaginable.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
I have enough penalty points (70 or so) on there to get a free microwave....most from the anything forum where one mod really did not care for me at all.

I seem to get on fine here.

grfox92

WKR
I have enough penalty points (70 or so) on there to get a free microwave....most from the anything forum where one mod really did not care for me at all.

I seem to get on fine here.
Ive known you for 13 years now exclusively online in and out of different forums, and it all started on AT. Did you get to use the Heater body suit yet?

*zap*

WKR
Ive known you for 13 years now exclusively online in and out of different forums, and it all started on AT. Did you get to use the Heater body suit yet?

Oh, yeah....toasty. I remember the good old days on the beast and at and you were a big part of that. Have a great spring buddy.