I bagged a tag--unit 90. Guess I'll call in sick to work for about 3 weeks.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Better yet-How about one of you guys send me a decent road kill buck. Please try to hit the deer where you don't break the antlers. I'll send you a pre-paid UPS label so you can send it to me using 2 day delivery . Oh and I'd appreciate it if you would bone it out. You can keep one tenderloin for your trouble. Bonus points if you can come up with a manly hunting story for me to use.

Here's a useful tip-make sure you auto insurance is paid up before you crash into my 180 class deer.

Better yet-How about one of you guys send me a decent road kill buck. Please try to hit the deer where you don't break the antlers. I'll send you a pre-paid UPS label so you can send it to me using 2 day delivery . Oh and I'd appreciate it if you would bone it out. You can keep one tenderloin for your trouble. Bonus points if you can come up with a manly hunting story for me to use.

Here's a useful tip-make sure you auto insurance is paid up before you crash into my 180 class deer.
hell with the insurance make the state pay the damages their fault the deer was in the road
in the first place , deer in the road just proves the state has way to many deer for the amount of available habitat had they issued 12,000 doe tags and 15,000 buck tags that deer wouldn't of been in the darn road lolololololooooll :) :) ;) hahaha

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
On a serious note I am happy to have drawn-I plan on chasing them around for a bit and see what happens.