I drew Idaho 27-3!!!!

Kimbersig

WKR
I just drew the 27-3 tag in idaho!!!!!! already got the maps out studying the unit and access points. If anyone has hunted that unit and wouldn't mind sharing some knowledge i'd greatly appreciate it!

OP
K

Kimbersig

WKR
Congratulations! Gotta be an amazing feeling. Gonna be a GREAT adventure.

Man its an amazing feeling. I did my first sheep hunt last year in AK and the feeling of drawing a tag has surpassed that feeling already! can't wait to do this DIY! my fiance is not quite sure if i'm more excited about the tag than the upcoming wedding next month. LOL

Kimber, I drew this tag too!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the results! I am here looking for any info also, I sort of know the area, I drew mountain goat in this unit 8 years ago. It is some RUGGED country, but I never did see any sheep. I have been advised to hire a pilot to fly the area and look for sheep before the season starts and get an idea of where they are. Good luck man! Let me know how you do! I hope to see you out there!

OP
K

Kimbersig

WKR
congrats to you too! you're the 3rd i've kinda talked to that drew the tag this year.