I drew in Idaho!

T43

Lil-Rokslider
The results are out and I'm moose hunting this fall.

Craig4791

WKR
Congrats! I drew and killed a bull last year so I'll have to live vicariously through you this year. Keep us updated!

Jeremy

FNG
I called the fish and game department, they can help you if you don't have your verification email from when you applied.

Excellent!

My wife drew this year as well. First time hunter. She has that luck to win raffle prizes and such so I'm not surprised at all she drew a tag her first time applying.

Good luck to all that drew.

OP
T

T43

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone I put my wife in for unit 50 bull and decided to put myself in for a 50 cow. I drew she got skunked again.

If you are still trying to figure out how to get your license number go to IDFG main page, click on buy a license, put in your info (ssn, drivers license, whatever you have) confirm who you are and at the bottom of the list of items you can purchase there should be a xxx-xx-xxxx looking number. That's what you need to figure out if you drew.

slim9300

WKR
I totally forgot that the results came out last month and now the system isn't allowing me to look up my results. And I have not gotten my refund yet.

Has anyone gotten their refund yet? I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. :(

OP
T

T43

Lil-Rokslider
My tag was in the mail 2 weeks ago and my wife's refund check showed up last week.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
If you apply by CC they credit it back. Otherwise then send a refund check. I've not looked on my card yet to see if it has been credited.

slim9300

WKR
I paid by credit card and received a refund check last week.

I still don't have the refund on my credit card, but when I called this morning they said that there is probably a problem. But I still have to wait until July 1. Unfortunately I did not draw. Maybe one of these days…