I drew in Idaho!!

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I can hardly believe its true. I had checked the first day it was available to see draw results and it said Unsuccessful. I had entered the controlled hunt app instead of my Hunting License....

Wish I could say I realized my mistake, but it was just because Hunting Fool sent me a email with links to all the states results so far. I saw Idaho and just checked again out of boredom or maybe out of hope. WOW am I pumped right now!!

Anyone ever draw this once in a lifetime tag?

OP
Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
That's my first thought. It will depend on where the Bulls are when I make it there. The season is long and I need to find out when it's best for me to hunt this unit/terrain. I did draw a couple tags that might interfere and I am already thinking about turning them in. Lot's of thing to decide. I am PUMPED!!!!

TE=robby denning;707595]Excellent Tony. Going archery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

todde1792

FNG
I'm glad you drew! My refund showed up in the mail yesterday...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Haha I told a buddy he didn't draw because I had his controlled hunt app receipt. Later on about 11 at night I realized I had punched in his app number and not license number. Sure enough he drew goat so I blew his phone up with texts to tell him he drew after telling him he didn't. Congrats on the draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I have spoke with the Biologist and Game Warden from my moose unit along with about 6 others that offered up knowledge. It's amazing how people open up and offer their knowledge when it's a OIL tag.

KEEP RAINING in southern Idaho!!!

I can hardly believe its true. I had checked the first day it was available to see draw results and it said Unsuccessful. I had entered the controlled hunt app instead of my Hunting License....

Wish I could say I realized my mistake, but it was just because Hunting Fool sent me a email with links to all the states results so far. I saw Idaho and just checked again out of boredom or maybe out of hope. WOW am I pumped right now!!

Anyone ever draw this once in a lifetime tag?

congrats,is that for a specific unit?

BULLBLASTER

Lil-Rokslider
I drew in the panhandle in 2014. It was a blast hunting them for the entire hour of season I hunted opening morning. I did however watch my bull for probably close to 50 or 60 hours in the weeks before the season. Took so many pictures of him live too.
Good luck on your hunt.