I gots the Covid.

I did a home test Thursday morning as I started feeling pretty crappy. Popped positive and went to a walk in clinic, they sent me home and called a while later for a phone consultation and gave me ivermectin and a z pack. Felt pretty crappy the first night but tonight I’m damn near 100%. My sister had the same results as me. I think if you can get the ivermectin do it and start feeling better. My aunt and uncle have felt crappy for 3 weeks now and were against ivermectin cause it’s a “horse dewormer.”

I did a home test Thursday morning as I started feeling pretty crappy. Popped positive and went to a walk in clinic, they sent me home and called a while later for a phone consultation and gave me ivermectin and a z pack. Felt pretty crappy the first night but tonight I’m damn near 100%. My sister had the same results as me. I think if you can get the ivermectin do it and start feeling better. My aunt and uncle have felt crappy for 3 weeks now and were against ivermectin cause it’s a “horse dewormer.”
Un-jabbed Firm believer in the Ivermectin here! Had the one "bad" night and took Ivermectin next day felt better by the end of the day and continued to take for 5 days along with vitamins/supplements that I normally take.... Basically nothing but an influenza like bug for me and back to work it is. Dunno if it would of been the same without Ivermectin. But, with Ivermectin, a drug with almost no side effects, I can't think of a reason not to be proactive. I know multiple people with 2 and/or 3 jabs that are laid up horizontal for the last week that still feel like a$$. Similiar age and fitness to my wife and I and only difference is that they did not take Ivermectin.....