I gots the Covid.

rclouse79

WKR
I am still hoping to get out for a couple days of short range cow season, even if it involves lighter days and shorter hikes. I guess I will see how crappy I feel in the morning. Feel about a 7/10 now.

OP
rclouse79

rclouse79

WKR
No idea what your physical condition is but not having a victim mentality/ buying into the hype should help. Unless your 85 and obese.
I am not going to win any marathons, but I would guess for my age range among Americans I am in the upper quartile for fitness. Probably not saying much. If the virus buys me an extra day or two in the field I will call it a win.

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
Just popped hot in the weekly Rona testing at work myself. Mild symptoms so far....took out my 2nd season rifle coast elk hunt this week though. Oh well...what can you do.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Ahh...the virus so bad you have to get a test to tell you its not the flu

Yes, I used to be you. But at 59 this virus is the devil. It is a no shit situation to some when you get it. The test is to be sure of what you have so you know for sure how much to isolate. I caught it and confirmed, I was able to implement draconian measures to ensure my wife and elderly mother did not catch it from me. I have no underlying conditions. In fact I caught it on a solo hunt in Colorado (no idea where I caught it). 3rd day in I was getting my ass kicked. I realized then my cavalier previous thinking could kill someone and that changed my mind about this virus. I was fully vaccinated by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ODB

WKR
Yes, I used to be you. But at 59 this virus is the devil. It is a no shit situation to some when you get it. The test is to be sure of what you have so you know for sure how much to isolate. I caught it and confirmed, I was able to implement draconian measures to ensure my wife and elderly mother did not catch it from me. I have no underlying conditions. In fact I caught it on a solo hunt in Colorado (no idea where I caught it). 3rd day in I was getting my ass kicked. I realized then my cavalier previous thinking could kill someone and that changed my mind about this virus. I was fully vaccinated by the way.

glad you eventually kicked it.

how long prior had you been vaxxed? Guessing at least 6-8 months?

Stumpy208

FNG
I got covid on the second week of deer season. I felt better breathing up in the mountains than I did at home. I took between 15,000-20,000 MG of liposomal vitamin C daily along with zinc. I only had 1 really bad day from covid where I slept all day though.

Vandy321

WKR

Strange, I know plenty of folks your age and older, including my parents who've had it and said it was no worse than a cold and the survival rates posted by the CDC rival that of the flu as well, sorry, I'm done buying the hype. Different strokes for different folks. Pardon me for being tired of seeing the covid threads continue...2 years of this non-sense is enough? No?

Let's do heart disease next...the real killer.

Laramie

WKR
I have had it twice. First time was like a bad cold. 2nd time kicked my butt. Didn't get bad until about day 8. I still believe for most it isn't a big deal but damn when you get it bad, it really sucks.

Get well y’all. I finally got my running back to around 8:00/mile long distance after having the Covid mid October. Not gonna lie it made me tired when I did 35 miles elk hunting in the lolo zone in Idaho after I got done with quarantine. Not too mention lost 15 lbs of muscle. I’m 27 by the way.

Cousin in law who’s a nurse at the hospital said the booster don’t work as she got the Covid again.

MattB

WKR

As a wise man once said, “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”

Some people still have a way to go. 😀

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’d like to make a joke but I have some friends who absolutely got their asses kicked by covid. I hope you get better quickly, drink lots of water and actually rest.

I remember in my 20s, rest was only having a few beers while over at friends house awhile getting over colds and flus, now I know that rest actually means…rest.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Be well and pay attention to what your body tells you. Me , my wife and my daughter all just finished up our isolation and feel a lot better.

All 3 of us were fully vacc'd. I became symptomatic (sniffles) 5 days (a two Thursdays ago)after my booster. That Saturday major head congestion, no sense of smell. The fatigue was the real battle for me. Wife was really sick, thankfully she neve had labored breathing. Daughter was a mix of both f us. They both had loss of taste as well.

We had been doing the high does C, D and Zinc, but I also use Rooibos tea which they are studying right now and how it reduces lung inflammation in people with Covid. The only thing I did differently than the wife and daughter was nasal flushes which they say reduces the viral load.

tony

WKR
Had it last year. Cold like symptoms. flu B a few years ago was 10 times worse.
Did lose taste and smell, that lasted about a week.
Did get a 2 week paid vacation for it.