I gots the Covid.

CJ19

WKR
If youre reading this, its too late. They sent me back from the future to warn you all about the omnicrap covid variants. Its 135,912,792.761 time more transmissible than delta. So transmissible you can get it from eye contact and internet forums. Symptoms include excessive news coverage, airport closures, and liberals hallucinating that i am going to cancel my Christmas plans. Youve been warned.

Blandry

WKR
If youre reading this, its too late. They sent me back from the future to warn you all about the omnicrap covid variants. Its 135,912,792.761 time more transmissible than delta. So transmissible you can get it from eye contact and internet forums. Symptoms include excessive news coverage, airport closures, and liberals hallucinating that i am going to cancel my Christmas plans. Youve been warned.

You forgot to mention how expensive everything is in the future and the massive homeless encampments due to outsourcing all the lost American jobs to foreign H1B visa holders.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
True for now, but what is going to get us is the mandate from CMS which states any facility that receives Medicare/Medicaid funding all workers must be vaccinated.
Ya, our governor parroted that line as well. However, since the courts ruled that the federal government couldn't withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities and states that ignored federal laws........that would certainly also mean that they couldn't withhold federal funding when only an executive order is ignored. That precedent has been set.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Ya, our governor parroted that line as well. However, since the courts ruled that the federal government couldn't withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities and states that ignored federal laws........that would certainly also mean that they couldn't withhold federal funding when only an executive order is ignored. That precedent has been set.
But, CMS sets the regulations in which hospitals and other healthcare facilities operate under. Has nothing to do with an executive order. Pretty much why only the OSHA mandate is on hold. Haven't heard anything that the CMS mandate is.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
But, CMS sets the regulations in which hospitals and other healthcare facilities operate under. Has nothing to do with an executive order. Pretty much why only the OSHA mandate is on hold. Haven't heard anything that the CMS mandate is.
I'm thinking that's because no hospitals or healthcare facilities have refused or ignored the mandates, or filed lawsuits against it. There have been workers that have filed lawsuits about the vaccine mandates, but that's totally different.

Deadfall

WKR
I've either had it twice or I'm 2 years in to a "pandemic" and haven't caught it.
Either way, I'm liking my odds.
That's boat I'm in. Everyone around me been sick. Some deathly. Some been vaccinated. Some have not.
I dont know what to make of it.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
I'm thinking that's because no hospitals or healthcare facilities have refused or ignored the mandates, or filed lawsuits against it. There have been workers that have filed lawsuits about the vaccine mandates, but that's totally different.
We pretty much cannot ignore/fight CMS regulations.

WDE91

FNG
I had it in August
Got the monoclonal antibody infusion and that really did wonders for me.

For me what was the most unenjoyable part of it was the brain fog.

ODB

WKR

Laramie

WKR
Interesting article from the American Heart Association:

Thanks for posting. My son was diagnosed with a type of cardiomyopathy 2 months ago. We are waiting on genetic tests- if negative for the gene, may be worth digging further.

Reactions: ODB

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
We pretty much cannot ignore/fight CMS regulations.
Before the whole sanctuary city/state fiasco, I would have said the same thing about ignoring federal laws, when it pertains to federal funding or not funding for the cities and states. There's a close correlation between the two in regards to the court's decisions and federal funding. I would expect that CMS denying funding "just because a hospital refuses to enforce the mandate of some vaccines that are basically still in trial" would be an ideal court case.

Blandry

WKR
Interesting article from the American Heart Association:

I can't wait for the class action lawsuit... then again this is the GOV.. there won't be one.

Fatcamp

WKR
Man, what I see it just baffles me why people don't get vaccinated.

Gonna be really happy to be done with it. I have seen enough suffering to last me a bit.

Gonna be really happy to be done with it. I have seen enough suffering to last me a bit.

You and me both brother! After over 25 years working in an ICU setting (the last 20 in the same ICU), I just quit my job three weeks ago. I’m still working as a nurse, but I’m not around death anymore, and I’m feeling pretty good about that right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea what your physical condition is but not having a victim mentality/ buying into the hype should help. Unless your 85 and obese.
I don’t think it’s victim mentality/buying into the hype.

It’s whether or not you win the reverse lottery.

My wife has a relative who got it and ended up in the ICU, facedown on a ventilator. Tick off every risk multiplier you can imagine. At a glance, before COVID, you’d assume a set of stairs would be fatal. I was certain that they weren’t coming out of the hospital. Full recovery.

Just had a guy I know, LEO, military reservist, felt crappy on the job. Went home. Felt a little crappier. Tested positive. Felt a little better after a few days. Puttered around the house a little. Wife came home to find him deceased on the floor.

One of my hunting buddies is a triathlete. Top physical condition. No victim. No customer of hype. He had a mild case, but ended up being a “long hauler”. Nine to ten months to start jogging again. It’s been another three months and he’s frustrated that he can’t go past a light workout.

There’s all kinds of nonsense surrounding this crap... it’s not Ebola... but I don’t know that, “like some positive vibes, man” is any guarantee. Nothing against positive mental attitude.

My anecdotal experiences lead me to believe that some aspect of your genetic code predisposes you be fine... or not.

Fatcamp

WKR
You and me both brother! After over 25 years working in an ICU setting (the last 20 in the same ICU), I just quit my job three weeks ago. I’m still working as a nurse, but I’m not around death anymore, and I’m feeling pretty good about that right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you. Feel mixed about leaving, but I have had enough.

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t think it’s victim mentality/buying into the hype.

It’s whether or not you win the reverse lottery.

My wife has a relative who got it and ended up in the ICU, facedown on a ventilator. Tick off every risk multiplier you can imagine. At a glance, before COVID, you’d assume a set of stairs would be fatal. I was certain that they weren’t coming out of the hospital. Full recovery.

Just had a guy I know, LEO, military reservist, felt crappy on the job. Went home. Felt a little crappier. Tested positive. Felt a little better after a few days. Puttered around the house a little. Wife came home to find him deceased on the floor.

One of my hunting buddies is a triathlete. Top physical condition. No victim. No customer of hype. He had a mild case, but ended up being a “long hauler”. Nine to ten months to start jogging again. It’s been another three months and he’s frustrated that he can’t go past a light workout.

There’s all kinds of nonsense surrounding this crap... it’s not Ebola... but I don’t know that, “like some positive vibes, man” is any guarantee. Nothing against positive mental attitude.

My anecdotal experiences lead me to believe that some aspect of your genetic code predisposes you be fine... or not.
I too have seen a wide plethora of mixed bag results between healthy and non healthy people with Covid, but the data doesn't lie that people with more co-morbidities have a weaker immune system and have a higher chance of dying. But there are some of those freak incidents as you mentioned. One of our friends was healthy and passed from it. My question is, was the LEO who died mentioned above in your post taking any medical treatments and supplements to help. The #1 fatal mistake being made by medical professionals was taking a wait and see approach, much like they do for common viruses or the common seasonal flu. They love to say "its not the flu", but they for the longest time were treating it just like the flu. The key to getting over Covid with minimal issues is EARLY diagnosis and EARLY treatment. Think of it like cancer, not the flu. Just as aggressively as it transmits from person to person, it just as easily exponentially multiplies in the human body. Its imperative to get some form of medication or supplement that stops (or greatly hinders) viral replication. By stopping or hindering the viral replication, the body's immune system can do its job. that also builds the necessary antibodies needed to fight off exposures to it in the future.

If people aren't taking a crapload of immunity building supplements like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, zinc, etc after all this, then they are missing the boat. Yes, vaccines have been good to great. But getting ahead of it with quality living and nutrients to boost the immune system will always pay huge dividends.

I too have seen a wide plethora of mixed bag results between healthy and non healthy people with Covid, but the data doesn't lie that people with more co-morbidities have a weaker immune system and have a higher chance of dying. But there are some of those freak incidents as you mentioned. One of our friends was healthy and passed from it. My question is, was the LEO who died mentioned above in your post taking any medical treatments and supplements to help. The #1 fatal mistake being made by medical professionals was taking a wait and see approach, much like they do for common viruses or the common seasonal flu. They love to say "its not the flu", but they for the longest time were treating it just like the flu. The key to getting over Covid with minimal issues is EARLY diagnosis and EARLY treatment. Think of it like cancer, not the flu. Just as aggressively as it transmits from person to person, it just as easily exponentially multiplies in the human body. Its imperative to get some form of medication or supplement that stops (or greatly hinders) viral replication. By stopping or hindering the viral replication, the body's immune system can do its job. that also builds the necessary antibodies needed to fight off exposures to it in the future.

If people aren't taking a crapload of immunity building supplements like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, zinc, etc after all this, then they are missing the boat. Yes, vaccines have been good to great. But getting ahead of it with quality living and nutrients to boost the immune system will always pay huge dividends.
I get it. I chose to get vaccinated. I understand the statistics. I’m Swedish. Scandinavians tend to be Vitamin D deficient. I’m taking Vitamin D, C, K, Zinc and NAC. Not because I think that supplements are an all-encompassing panacea, but it might help, can’t hurt and the cost is about $0.28 per day.

And I’m taking “grandma’s” approach. Eat well, exercise, trying to get a good amount of sleep and wash my hands.

Maybe it’ll help. I’m just trying to be prudent.

Like I said, I’ve looked at the statistics. I understand them.

What I don’t understand is the capricious nature of this crap.

My anecdotal experience has me doing what I can and shrugging somewhat fatalistically. I’ll be prudent, but not paranoid. Live my life and figure that whatever happens, it may not matter what steps I’ve taken.

What are you talking about as early treatment? Monoclonal antibodies? Heavier doses of Vitamin D?

BGnight

FNG
Fwiw, I got the CV in October. Tested twice. Positive twice. Fatigue, body aches, fever, briefly lost my taste, and the worst of all was LOWER BACK ACHES. That was by far the worst part of it (it's a very common covid symptom). Unable to sleep for two nights. So I'm 100% sure I had the real deal. Ran it's course in the average 2 weeks and never had an illness that felt anything like it.

Anyway, my wife is a brittle type 1 diabetic (not overweight). We've been together 9 years and we've never gotten each other sick. And in this case it was the same. She's double vaxxed (I'm not) and was in the same house for 2 weeks with me and didn't come down with it (she tested negative also). Her mother next door did but made it through at home after I fed her lots of querticin, zinc, and NAC.

This may be controversial, but Covid, and all cold/flu virues ARE NOT CONTAGIOUS. Germ theory is a theory for a reason. Whatever Covid is (parasite, 5G poisoning, etc...) you don't "catch" it by breathing it in from someone at the grocery store. That's complete scientific bullshit. Always has been. All viruses are a result of your body detoxing from some sort of sickness or contaminant. They are the RESULT of the sickness, not the cause. Now bacteria (some), mold, and parasites do cause sickness alone. Viruses DO NOT. Read up on terrain theory. There's plenty of videos as well as scientists who will say the same things I am. (go to Bitchute, Odysee, or Rumble)

The current virology paradigm is one of the biggest scams in science.

Last edited:

BGnight

FNG

You all should watch this interview from a few days ago. It's on Gregory Mannarino's channel on youtube. It got pulled by the censors as he predicted it would, but it's still on other channels. He was reached out to by a legit ER doctor in Las Vegas. He has a special forces background and masters degrees in multiple biological sciences. What he says is very eye opening (at least to anyone not ingesting MSM garbage narratives).