I may or may not have...........................

OP
6mm Remington
I may have been working one dark winter night and was heading up to do some extra patrol at a hot springs up near the Idaho border. They had a recent burglary and some thefts. It was snowing hard and the plows had not yet been out. There was about 10" of the soft fluffy stuff on the roadway. I was just coming into the last corner before the hot springs and I may or may not have had an unexpected and horribly sudden need to go to the bathroom. It's 3:00 AM and not a lot of traffic on the highway but at this point it didn't matter. I may or may not have had to either go to the bathroom or I was going to die. I wasn't going to die! Thankfully as we don't exactly carry porta potty in the car, and we never know where we will be, a wise person carries toilet paper and bottom wipes.

When I hit the parking lot for the Hot Springs at about 50 mph I may or may not have "come in hot" sliding sideways as I slid to a stop. It was a race to see who was quickest, me stripping my belt and radio off or the evil demon that was inhabiting my bowel at the moment. Barely 20 yards off the highway it may or may not have mattered one bit that there might be a possibility that a car traveling late at night may come upon this spectacle.

I'm happy to report that I won the race and all is good.

OP
6mm Remington
Husband found these “fossils” during a hunting trip that sat in the house for months in the most inconvenient spot. I deemed these fossils “rocks” and when we moved out of our rental. The “rocks” went into the garden and i told said husband that they must be in one of those moving boxes somewhere. He never could find them and gave up looking after awhile

Also said husband had a pair of old camo pants that he was emotionally attached to and magically after hunting season one year these pants seemed to have magically disappeared. Which then forced said husband to finally go buy some new camo that was deemed appropriate attire by his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's just mean spirited missjordan! :ROFLMAO: