I need a replacement grip for elite ritual bow

Colby3

FNG
I'm looking for a replacement grip for my Ritual. I bought a soft rubber one for my Elite Energy 32 and really like it but can't find the same one for my ritual. The two grip handles are a different design from the Energy to Ritual. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Call the elite customer service #877-503-5483. They can get you just about anything. There are extra nuts, bolts, plastic bits and pieces all over the cyst service call center. I toured the plant in November and met a bunch of their customer service reps. They were all great and really know their stuff. Almost every employee in the place hunts or at least target shoots. Their personal bows are all over the offices and hanging in the plant. They have an indoor range to use on their breaks/lunches. Even the HR woman who gave me the tour started shooting when she got hired. They’ll find what you need

OP
C

Colby3

FNG
Call the elite customer service #877-503-5483. They can get you just about anything. There are extra nuts, bolts, plastic bits and pieces all over the cyst service call center. I toured the plant in November and met a bunch of their customer service reps. They were all great and really know their stuff. Almost every employee in the place hunts or at least target shoots. Their personal bows are all over the offices and hanging in the plant. They have an indoor range to use on their breaks/lunches. Even the HR woman who gave me the tour started shooting when she got hired. They’ll find what you need
Thanks for the number and I will do that.

OP
C

Colby3

FNG
No luck finding a grip for my Ritual. I called Elite and they never made a replacement grip for the Ritual they said. Elite told me to call Lancaster. No luck there also. Looks like grip tape is the next try.