Gunbearer (ya never know)
Rubber Floor Mats
Locking Differential
Manual Transfer Case

Free brim (thanks, Aron)

My daughter gave me a Piranta
My son gave me a Sawvivor

I have a great family!

Great choice! It only took you about two months to come around to the suggestion I made to you a long time ago. =)

slim9300

WKR
Flat feet makes you stand hips-forward and it straightens the lower curve of your back.

I have the 26'' aluminum stays too. The only difference is that I needed more bend in the upper back. Man it's nice to have them perfect though.

Just an FYI, the difference is only 4 ounces total.

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
ordered mine a few weeks ago when i sold my MR 6500. now i have a trip that i can go on next weekend and no pack... sucks. how close are they on the ship date?

slim9300

WKR
I wish my stays were aluminium :( They don't fit my back PERFECTLY like I'd like.

They are basically free if you send back your carbon ones after you receive the aluminum ones. Just call Angie on Monday. Tell her what kind of bend you are looking for. I didn't even have to touch mine once I received them. They were exactly what I explained and perfectly matching.

dotman

WKR
ordered mine a few weeks ago when i sold my MR 6500. now i have a trip that i can go on next weekend and no pack... sucks. how close are they on the ship date?

All my orders have come a day or two early.

slim9300

WKR
Mind don't have enough curve in them at the top. Otherwise they are perfect

They rub or put pressure on your shoulder bones just a little right? I had the exact same issue. You will love the aluminum ones if you tell them what you need.

Last edited: