Manual Transfer Case

Free brim (thanks, Aron)

My daughter gave me a Piranta
My son gave me a Sawvivor

I have a great family!

Last edited:
OP
Brandon Pattison
I was going to go with a T2 but after some thought I decided on a T1. First, I have a time hack. If I get the T2 and decide that I want a T1 I have another 6 weeks to wait. I can always cut off the snow collar and 'make' it a T2 (or just roll it down when not in use). This would save me shipping the pack back plus shipping of the replacement, dealing with selling it and/or taking a hit on that. I went with the standard lid because I don't know if I will need a bigger one with the size of the pack and I can always upgrade later plus the KU Possibles pouch with the T1 is lighter than the T2 with either the Longhunter or XTL lid (thanks, Luke). I feel like my packstraps have been quick-released now that I finally ordered.

littlebuf

Banned
mine ships the 20th and its taking forever.i dont have first hand experience yet but from what ive read you may want to spend the extra few bucks for the composite stays.my line of thinking on this pack was if im going to spend a grand on a pack im going to bite the bullet and get everything i want.so i did,in multi cam to boot.it was tempting to save a few bucks on stays but they sure sound like they handle a load well.any way congrats.now get it bloody

dotman

WKR
Yup the wait sucks but man is it exciting when you get the email with the tracking number! Congrats!

Lawnboi

WKR
I never got an email, it just showed up out of the blue a day before the day it was supposed to ship. Probably happened cause i changed it to 2nd day air a couple days earlier. It was a nice suprise.

OP
Brandon Pattison
I have flat feet and no a$$ so the composites were not in the equation. I would love to have the weight savings and strength, maybe they will make No A$$ Composite Stays some day.

I have flat feet and no a$$ so the composites were not in the equation. I would love to have the weight savings and strength, maybe they will make No A$$ Composite Stays some day.

Im guessing this is a joke but am new to backpacking, so I dont really understand. I ordered my T2 a few weeks ago and it should be here 2nd week in april. I got the 26" composite stays luckily I have regular feet and an a$$ ;)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Right on man!! You'll dig the pack for sure. And don't get too frustrated getting that KU pouch on top. Takes a couple minutes but worth the effort and weight savings. :D

6x6

FNG
Add me to the list! Ordered my T2 today! Standard lid w/KU possibles for top, KU belt pockets, grab it, and a lash kit. I feel like a kid at Christmas! Now...the wait.

cmeier117

WKR
Add me to the list! Ordered my T2 today! Standard lid w/KU possibles for top, KU belt pockets, grab it, and a lash kit. I feel like a kid at Christmas! Now...the wait.

You will love it! The wait is terrible... the 6-8 weeks will seem like year! What color you get?

6x6

FNG
Multicam. I actually ordered all the "accessories" first hoping they would keep me satisfied until May. Since I ordered the pack today, you can tell how well that plan worked.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm ordering my build next week.. Just chewing a on a few possibilities prior to ordering... Can't wait!