I So backpack for 18 year old girl

crazyelk

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to outfit my niece with a multi day use hunting/ backpack. She is 5'10.
You have an old pack or one you don't use?
Not looking to break the bank. Feel free to message me. Thanks

nphunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If she is small (skinny) a lot of the mens packs won't work very well. I have had a hard time getting a pack to fit my wife, she is 5'7" but only about 120lbs, I am going to end up buying a Osprey womens pack for her before this summer. She has worn some of my old packs in the past an had issues transferring the load. I am talking multiple days of backpacking/camping, defiantly get something with an adjustable torso on it. A comfortable pack makes all the difference, a extra $100 might mean the difference in her enjoying the trip and having a miserable trip. IMO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a TZ5000 which is super adjustable for sale. I'm looking for $280tyd. I'm just trying to make back what I bought it for since I upgraded. It's in great shape only trained a handful of times in it. Not sure if it'd fit or not you could look into it. Feel free to PM me if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eatonc926

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Mystery ranch nice frame and 2500 cubic inch pack. works great for upto 3 days for me. I am about 5'7 and 130lbs and it is super comfortable and fits great. I'm looking to sell it, feel free to PM me. She might need a bigger yoke than me but Mystery Ranch is selling them for pretty cheap right now if you call them.

Zbot

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mystery Ranch has one of their women's packs on sale right now in their clearance section. Check it out.